Saturday, 24 June 2006
OMG !!! It was a really fun day! Had A maths tuition in the morning and after that i went for YCS annual general meeting to vote for the new exco..It was pretty boring.
After that we went to Marina Square to celebrate MCMILLIAN'S birhtday with SHOES, CLAUDS, NICK, LESTER, ANTHONY& IGGY. We went for lunch at Pizza Hut and our bill nearly came up to a hundred dollars!!! Well, after we all settled it, we took a stroll around the mall.
Not long after, we girls stared taking pictures of ourselves and of the guys and it went on for the rest of the day until about 6.30pm. We tried jumping while the photographer takes the photo for us but it was always unsuccessful.HAAS! Basically, we did loads of crazy stuff.
Started to head home with CLAUD'S dad sending MC, NICK and ME to Hougang Mall. The car ride was a wild one..Flashes of light came out from my camera as we took pictures in the car. Trying to find the best position to take pictures, we were basically climbing all over the car .
It was a really tiring day and I'm so grateful to be back in the comforts of my own home ((:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D